- Employee type : Contract - Project base
- Location : Calgary, AB
- Independent working environment.
- Remuneration will be negotiated, it can be hourly rate basis or lump-sum basis.
- Future employment possibility.
- Bachelor or Engineering.
- Professional Engineer registered with APEGA in good standing.
- Familiar with the Alberta Building Code.
- Familiar with related codes, standards and regulation referred by Alberta Building Code.
- Has the following technical skills :
- Structural capacity of structural components of buildings; including anchorage and seismic restraint.
- Structural aspects of deep foundations.
- Qualification of welded steel fabricators and erectors.
- Review of all applicable shop drawings.
- Be responsible of your consulting work by affixing your stamp on final project document/drawing.
- Have effective communication in English to ensure project effectiveness and efficiency.
- Be the professional image of the company.
- Lives by these values :
- Client Focus
We are dedicated to meeting and exceeding our clients’ needs. We listen to the voice of our clients, see things from their perspective, and honor the commitments made to them. We totally focus our thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever we are doing to achieving our client’s satisfaction.
2. Harmony in Diversity
We respect and acknowledge every individual strength. We foster productive relationship and believe we all succeed together. Teamwork and respect are at the heart of how we work with each other and with our clients.
We deliver on all our commitments and taking responsibility for all outcomes. We give ourselves and everything we commit to 100% until we succeed. We care about our communities and environment and take personal responsibility for our own actions, impacts and footprint.
We always act with integrity through honesty, fairness, and accountability. In everything we do we conduct ourselves with integrity. What we promise is what we deliver. We provide our clients with trustworthy information. We communicate potential issues at the first opportunity and clear up all identified issues immediately.
We apply forward thinking, planning, and execution to expand clients’ business horizons. We encourage creativity and continue to see ways to improve the way we do business for our and clients’ organizations.
Good enough is not an option. We strive for excellence in all our work and in our solutions. We are proud to stand behind the highest quality of work we deliver.
- Candidate APEGA member ID is required.
- Candidate to indicate which sub-discipline he/she has expertise in and to demonstrate the understanding and some proof of past/current project he/she work on. We don't require each candidate to be expert in all aspect although having them all will be a huge advantage.